The Ins and Outs of an Ordinary Life

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Delightfully Tacky Yet Unrefined

Yesterday I finally got back to the gym, after an absence of about 2 months! It's not that I haven't been working out, just that I haven't been working out indoors. So there I was, happily going nowhere on the arc trainer plugged into my iPod, when I saw her...... I call her the Hooter Lady. She is rather petite probably a size 6P, and she is in good shape, but her most noticeable feature is.... well.... her big boobs. She is usually wearing very tight tights and an even tighter Hooters tank top. Her big boobs are on display (especially when she lies down on the mats to stretch and do sit-ups!). And her tank top includes the Hooters slogan across the back-- Delightfully Tacky Yet Unrefined. There are plenty of other women wearing camis and sports bras and tight tights and yet she stands out (at least to me) because f the Hooters tank top. She's old enough to know better. And if she is/was a Hooters Girl, I would think she has had enough of being viewed as a D cup. Delightfully Tacky Yet Unrefined. Looky Yet No Touchy. Incredibly Bitchy Yet Of No Great Consequence. Incredibly Sexy Yet Misguided. Incredibly Big Yet Fake. Hehe, now who is bitchy.

No comments: