The Ins and Outs of an Ordinary Life

Friday, June 19, 2009

Goodbye from Dr. S, a Flat Ride and Falafel

I had a follow-up visit with Dr. S today for my inflamed shoulder. It took 5 minutes.
"How are you feeling."
"Great, like a new woman."
"Any pain?"
"None."

I then went through a series of movements so he could evaluate the range of motion in my shoulder. His response was very simple. "Goodbye."

No limitations, just to take it slow and gradually build up strength and endurance.

So today I did a strength workout involving lifting weight overhead. Yay! Then I went for a flat ride with a friend who is just getting started on her cycling career. After our 15 mile ride, we tried this hole-in-the-wall Mediterranean type restuarant and had the best falafel. Best of all, it did not rain today.

No comments: