The Ins and Outs of an Ordinary Life

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday Evening Recap

Wow, I'm tired! I have spent the last 4 days riding, swimming, running, lifting, and stretching. This was the last weekend before the Pawling Triathlon that I have "free."Extending it to 4 days gave me my best opportunity to beat myself up, trash my legs, and toast my arms. And best of all, I got to do a good part of it with friends!

On Saturday I led a 34 mile club ride. It felt like 31 of those miles were uphill. I only remember going downhill 3 times! When we got to the Croton Dam, we took out our cameras and asked this man (who also had a camera around his neck) to take some photos of our group. He was happy to oblige. He then took some photos of us with his (high quality SLR) camera and sent us the link to his Flickr account.

These photos courtesy of ballroompics.


What a beautiful day to be out and about on a bike. Here we are at mile 23.
You can feel the energy and the love (we were oblivious to the hills still to come in the last 11 miles).

1 comment:

Jon said...

Thanks again for putting together the triathlon panel. I was in motivation super-drive after that night! Anytime you want to host another, lemme know! I'm game!