The Ins and Outs of an Ordinary Life

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Frustrating

the past few weeks have been frustrating. My right IT band has been bothering me off and on for several weeks, and last week it really flared up. I don't know why it is bothering me, I don't think it's from an injury. I can't remember doing anything that might have set it off. It does respond well to NSAIDs, but even when it's better, it's still "there," and I'm afraid to do anything that's going to make it angry. So, I have been taking it easy. I've also found myself spending more time at work, which is good and bad. Good that I am getting things done that need to get done, but bad that it becomes easy to decide not to get to the gym. It's the perfect excuse for not working out, especially when you are "recovering from an injury." Well, my schedule has more free time in the next 2 weeks, so I should be able to get things done, both at home and in the gym. My cycling friends are starting to think more seriously about getting out on two wheels and I am so ready. Do you know that we change the clocks on March 13? Trying to look forward to good things, and get over this little hump.

No comments: