The Ins and Outs of an Ordinary Life

Friday, May 13, 2011

Most Things Good

Busy busy busy. But most things good.
Work, ride, party, repeat.
Finding the time in between to make 2 trips to Florida, ponder the assassination of Osama Bin Laden, test drive some cars, contemplate Derek Jeter's decline, help son #2 decide that he needs to go to the University of North Dakota to become a pilot, and accept an offer from my employer to cut down from 4 to 3 days a week for the summer!

Oh, I was so excited when I was asked if I would like to reduce my time commitment during the summer. Someone asked me, what will you do with the extra day off? The answer is I will ride my bike! It's amazing how many folks are around during the week and ready to ride. Some are retired, some are unemployed, and some work part-time (Some are even lucky enough not to have to work). So the summer of cycling has started.



No comments: