The Ins and Outs of an Ordinary Life

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ouch! This Really Sucks

I was at work yesterday. I was sitting. I stood up and had pain in my lower back on the right side. The pain got worse over the next few hours, whenever I stood up and tried to walk.
I have no idea what might have angered my lower back. Is this inflammation or injury?
I have never ever had back pain or back problems.
Having back pain whenever you stand and walk around really sucks. Ouchy!

Chiropractor Naproxen Ice Rest.

This weekend is the Farm Ride in Amherst MA. I'm supposed to be riding 66 miles on Saturday. This really sucks.

Over the last few weeks I have been thinking about the need to do other things, like swimming and yoga. Even if it means less time on my bike? That really sucks.


4 comments:

Jon said...

Is your hamstring on that side tight as well?

RockStarTri said...

Feel better.

Shelly said...

Hamstrings are always tight, but equally tight. Might need to work on the abs, though.

Carmen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.