The Ins and Outs of an Ordinary Life

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Good girl --- Bad girl

Nobody's perfect. Unless perfection is acknowledging the imperfections and striving to do better.

Good girl:
Yesterday during spin class, when the instructor said, "well, its been an hour, wanna do one more hill?", I said "yeah! bring it on!"
I brought my lunch today. And I made sure my DH had a lunch too.
I did not go out for the latte I was craving.
I stopped lurking at PDB and posted to the forum.

Bad girl:
I had a bagel and cream cheese for breakfast yesterday.
Not drinking enough water.
Didn't do any laundry over the weekend. That's gonna come back and bite me.

Today I'm gonna:
Lift weights and run (treadmill).
Get the laundry started and get son #1 to help.
Help son #2 with essay.
Watch Amazing Race (might have to TIVO it).

Reading: The Plot Against America
Weighing: 109/BF 22%

No comments: