The Ins and Outs of an Ordinary Life

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Making the Move to Beta

I don't know if this is a good move or not, but I made the move to Blogger in Beta. Everything seems to have come across intact, and I can begin to explore some new features like labels. The main reason I upgraded was because I wanted to add an image with a link to my sidebar and I don't know enough html to code it by myself. I still wasn't able to do this in beta-- I can add an image and I can add a link, but I can't seem to add an image with a link. Well, I'll keep poking around and see if I can figure this out.

I did not post yesterday for NaBloPoMo. Oh well. I was very busy all day, worked late, got home late, and just didn't feel like going online at that point. So I suppose I can stop the blathering and babbling. I was kinda enjoying the challenge of trying to come up with something to post without getting into politics or other subjects of great import. After all, this blog is supposed to illuminate the ins and outs of an ordinary life. Clearly there is no room for anything resembling extraordinary here.

My dryer died. Howz that for ordinary. DH is going to buy a new one this morning. I will be instituting a policy of laundry conservation for all persons living in my household until further notice (until I can get the new dryer delivered). Of course it died with a full load of wet clothes.

Working late on Mondays means no gym. I won't get to the gym thie evening, either, due to a reception I will be attending with DH. I don't like 2 days off because of the inertia that then must be overcome. But life happens. Ordinary stuff.

No comments: