The Ins and Outs of an Ordinary Life

Friday, December 29, 2006

I Have a Plan

After thinking about the year past and where I am now, I have put together a "Health and Fitness" plan for 2007. I won't bore you with the details, but it does involve specific objectives that can be measured. I also tried to write my Top Ten Reasons for Making Health and Fitness a Priority. Here they are, in no particular order:
  1. More energy
  2. Opportunity to listen to more music while working out
  3. Riding C on club rides
  4. Awesome arms and shoulders and tank tops
  5. Appreciating the seasons by spending more time outdoors
  6. Spending money on workout clothes and gear instead of medical bills
  7. Better sex
  8. Not looking my age
  9. I know it's good for me
  10. Endorphins-- being in the zone

No comments: