The Ins and Outs of an Ordinary Life

Friday, September 02, 2005

Welcome to Level D

**The Program**
Heading into a 3 day weekend which is supposed to be perfect, weather-wise. I joined the Cycle Club and I am going to ride with them tomorrow. Sadly, according to their parameters, I am a “level D” rider (avg. speed 10 mph). Well, that leaves plenty of room for improvement. Sunday is a hiking day, and I guess that leaves Monday for whatever! Son #1 is reffing the Labor Day tournament Sat and Sun. Hubby may take son #2 to the flea market. No other real plans. The time has come to think about not driving -- with gas over $3/gallon.

The last few weeks have been very choppy, difficult to maintain a routine, but I feel good. The boys are home, went down to Florida to visit the grandmas, following the human story of the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.

I had slipped quite a bit on the Healthy Habits, but I am getting back on track. . My weight is back to where it should be. I took spinning class on Wednesday. It sure felt good after time spent in Florida, eating and watching TV, especially when Katrina came through. I worked with MPT yesterday, will hit the gym today after work.

Reading: All The King's Men by Robert Penn Warren
Watching: Kinsey (2004)
Listening: Coverville podcasts

No comments: