The Ins and Outs of an Ordinary Life

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Gotta Step it Up

I just stumbled upon Laurie’s blog, and found a bunch of inspiring ideas. She has declared 2007 as the year of “Gotta Step it Up.” She got this idea from Commodore, who wrote if you just had a theme to tie your life together for one year, then make 2007 your Year of Gotta Step It Up. (I am not able to open Commodore’s blog, not sure why). Laurie is planning to write a weekly summary on how she “stepped it up” during the previous week, hoping to show steady progress toward her goals. I think this is a wonderful idea! I will even tag those blog entries as GSIU. She has also promised to interact more with other bloggers by being a NaBloComHo (National Blog Comment Ho) during the month of January. Now, I have never committed to being a Ho, but I think I can do this! So I plan to spread a little “comment love” in the weeks ahead. Thanks Laurie!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Awwwww. I am flattered that I inspired you even the tiniest bit. Good luck with all of your endeavors and I look forward to reading all about them!